While Wally and I didn’t celebrate NYE together, we did spend all of NYD relaxing and enjoying what turned out to be a gorgeous day. We had a lazy morning followed by a long walk on local trails and visiting a couple dog-friendly stores. He loved having a house full of people; my little man is a social butterfly to the core.
I don’t do resolutions anymore, but I do have some goals for us in 2013.
1. Improve on my work schedule so that I have more time with Wally. This would mean working closer to home.
2. Reaching a professional level of showmanship, by which I mean my handling and Wally’s ring skills. I’d like to reach a level similar to Sky and Gabriel or Fifi and Jocelyn.
3. Stay on top of weekly grooming.
4. Get back into a manageable conditioning program.
5. Do some local exploring together.