- Cool your jets grasshopper! (Nancy Tanner)
- Environmental Enrichment Ideas for Your Dog (Dogs Behaving Badly)
- Trust Me; I’m Coming Back (Dr. Patricia McConnell)
- The Ostrich Effect in the Dog World (Nancy Tanner)
- Canine Stress Signs (Growl Snarl Snap)
- The Art of Adaptation: What Happens If? (Denise Fenzi)
- Emotion As Criteria (The Cognitive Canine)
- On “Fixing” Behavior Problems: Reachable Goals and Wishful Thinking (Dr. Jen’s Dog Blog)
But here’s a reminder of when was it sunny. I don’t really mind the rain though, it means that I can wear cozy clothes.
Wally loves to roll in the dry dusty dirt and comes up with an adorable brown face. Ava is unimpressed by sprinklers and prefers the long way around. Eventually I have to post a hilarious video of her catching rain drops with her tongue.
- Working As a Team (Growl Snarl Snap)
- Always End On a Good Note? (Please Don’t) (Dr. Patricia McConnell)
- Are Puppies Easier to Raise? (Growl Snarl Snap)
- Hip Laxity and the Risk of Degenerative Joint Disease (Institute for Canine Biology)